Get started with the hub
A step-by-step guide to using and enjoying the site
Step 1: Register as a member
- Membership will allow you to author articles and be part of discussion groups. Once you have signed up, you will be a member of the Global Health Network community and have access to a range of resources and activities.
Step 2: Add yourself to world map and find collaborators near you
- Complete the form to add yourself to our global Community of Practice map. You can also find information about other TDR members and potential collaborators in your region.
Step 3: Browse the Resources
- Browse the resources and tools available to you on this hub and across the network
Step 4: Discover Events and Training opportunies
- Find materials from past events and workshops, as well as information on upcoming activities. Explore our lists of online courses, training and professional development.
Step 5: Add your own resources, articles and materials
- Please share your learning, case studies, materials and news with thousands of users around the world.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please email the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org